The Biston® Wheelchair bag has been designed by physiotherapists to reduce the risk of injury while handling and travelling with wheelchairs. The bag features strategically placed handles which increase stability when lifting a wheelchair, they also improve grip. Manoeuvring a wheelchair using the Biston Bag enables the user to maintain good body posture, by preventing overreaching and eliminating twisting.
Manufactured in the UK by Sutherland Health Group the Biston Wheelchair Bag is made from durable fabric with superior stitching, zips and fastenings. The fabric not only enables protection of the wheelchair and the vehicle but facilitates ‘slide’ thus reducing the risk whilst manoeuvring the wheelchair.
An ergonomically designed wheelchair handling bag that not only contains the load, but makes it feel lighter.
• Can accommodate the majority of self propelled, and attended, folding wheelchairs.
• Ideal for manoeuvring the wheelchair in/out of vehicles.
• Ideal for travelling, contents can be contained securely by locking the zips together.
• Enables the wheelchair to be safely stored in one piece, including footplate cushions.
• Could be used with a variety of other pieces of equipment including walkers and shower chairs.
• Delivered in a sealed pack with full guidelines for use.
37 x 26 x 6cm (14.5 x 10x 2”)
H 85cm (33.5”)
W 75cm (29.5”)
D 35cm (14”)
The product also qualifies for VAT exemptions in the UK