Introducing the exclusive Rascal Vista mobility scooter is a mid-size pavement scooter. Benefiting from the quick release feature it dismantles into 6 easy-to-lift sections for transporting in your car. The compact & slim-line style offers plenty of legroom yet it is still extremely robust with generous turning manoeuvrability, making it ideal for everyday use.
Its features include easy access tiller charging & delta handle bar plus the all-round suspension offers added comfort. Available with solid tyres as standard.
- Available with pneumatic tyres
- Type Class – B / 2
- Overall length – 118cm / 46.5”
- Overall width – 58.5cm / 23”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 150kgs / 23.6 stone
- Maximum speed – 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 6cm / 2.3”
- Range – up to 38km / 24 miles
- Colour – Oxford Blue / Sunset Orange
If you are unsure if this product will work for you, please call us for advice on 01789 298182 and we can help guide you.
Call: 01789 298182 to arrange your FREE instore or home demonstration.
Both overcharging and undercharging your batteries can significantly reduce their expected battery life. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and generally plan to charge regularly used devices every day regardless of how little they’ve been used, we recommend charging your mobility batteries overnight.
Portable scooters will be delivered directly to you and will need to be built. The boxes will be large and heavy, so please be aware of this. The boxes will be delivered to your front door by a courier. We can engineer deliver your scooter where your scooter will be built for you and then shown exactly how to use the scooter and set the scooter up just for you.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates please call the office on 01789 298182
If you are not happy with the product and want to return you have a 14 day period to do this. Please call us on 01789 298182 or email email@example.com, stating your name and order number and we will arrange a returns label for you. The cost of the return will be deducted from the refund amount. The price of this varies from each product.
Even the most careful of drivers can fall victim to circumstances out of their control. Our mobility scooter insurance policy is specifically designed to give you peace of mind and keep you mobile. These are some of the key benefits of taking out insurance.
- 24/7 National Accident Recovery
- Puncture Repair (Puncture repair is now available on our plus insurance cover.)
- No Excess
- Accidental Damage (Including damage by fire, storm and flood.)
- Public Liability (up to £5,000,000)
- Theft & Vandalism
- 90 Day Worldwide Cover (including in-flight transactions)