With the Orion Metro wheeled scooter, whether you enjoy a quick trip to meet friends for food or taking a short journey to the local shops, the Orion METRO is the ideal choice to take you there. The all new, ergonomically designed Orion METRO has been designed from the ground up to focus on key aspects important to both new and seasoned scooter users. As a result, it is equipped with numerous features to ensure users experience a safe, easy and enjoyable ride. The Orion METRO is the perfect mix of comfort, safety and reliability!
- 10km/h (6 mph)
- 5 classic colours
- Deluxe Reclining and swivelling seat
- Width, height and angle adjustable armrests
- New Ergonomic Delta handlebar with easy tiller adjustment
- 11″ pneumatic black tyres
- Adjustable seat height and depth
- 2 x 50Ah batteries
- Lighting system with indicators and automatic brake light
- Two step disengaging lever
- anti_splash protection for electronics
- New clear Intuitive control panel
- Rear_view mirror
- 2 year warranty (12 months on batteries)
If you are unsure if this product will work for you, please call us for advice on 01789 298182 and we can help guide you.
Call: 01789 298182 to arrange your FREE instore or home demonstration.
We recommend charging your mobility batteries overnight, every night.
Portable scooters will be delivered directly to you and will need to be built. The boxes will be large and heavy, so please be aware of this. The boxes will be delivered to your front door by a courier. We can engineer deliver your scooter where your scooter will be built for you, and then show you exactly how to use the scooter and set the scooter up just for you. With the larger scooters, engineer delivery is included in our price, where the scooter will be built for you and then show you how to use the scooter.
If you are not happy with the product and want to return, you have a 14 day period to do this. Please call us on 01789 298182 or email email@example.com, stating your name and order number and we will arrange a returns label for you. The cost of the return will be deducted from the refund amount. The price of this varies for each product.
Even the most careful of drivers can fall victim to circumstances out of their control. Our mobility scooter insurance policy is specifically designed to give you peace of mind and keep you mobile. These are some of the key benefits of taking out insurance.
- 24/7 National Accident Recovery
- Puncture Repair (Puncture repair is now available on our plus insurance cover.)
- No Excess
- Accidental Damage (Including damage by fire, storm and flood.)
- Public Liability (up to £5,000,000)
- Theft & Vandalism
- 90 Day Worldwide Cover (including in-flight transactions)