Invacare Pronto M41 Electric Wheelchair is a compact, mid-wheel drive powered wheelchair for indoor and outdoor driving. It combines Invacare’s SureStep® suspension with a broad choice of seating options. Its sleek, stylish, candy red shrouding ensures the Pronto M41’s looks are as engaging as its performance. The Pronto M41 starts from £2052 which includes the following features as standard
- Max user weight 136Kg (21.4 Stone)
- Standard seating system
- Adjustable seat widths from 440mm – 480mm (17″ – 19″)
- Adjustable seat depth Set at 460mm (410mm – 510mm) (16″, 18″ or 20″)
- Backrest height 480mm or 540mm (19″ or 21.25″)
- Black Nylon tension adjustable backrest upholstery
- Detachable and height adjustable armrest assembly with extended armpad
- Choice of 5 seat heights 455mm – 555mm (18″ – 22″)
- Manual settable backrest Recline
- Adjustable flip-up centre footboard
- Shark2 REM D01 with standard bracket
- Candy Red shrouds
- 255mm x 80mm (10″ x 3″) solid insert / puncture proof
- Grey drive wheels
- 6 km/h (4mph) motors and 35Ah AGM batteries
- 8A (200-250V) charger
- 4 Point tie down system
If you are unsure if this product will work for you, please call us for advice on 01789 298182 and we can help guide you.
Join our Mailing list to keep updated
Call: 01789 298182 to to arrange your FREE instore or home demonstration.
Both overcharging and undercharging your batteries can significantly reduce their expected battery life. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and generally plan to charge regularly used devices every day regardless of how little they’ve been used, we recommend charging your mobility batteries overnight.
Portable scooters will be delivered directly to you and will need to be built. The boxes will be large and heavy, so please be aware of this. The boxes will be delivered to your front door by a courier. We can engineer deliver your scooter where your scooter will be built for you and then shown exactly how to use the scooter and set the scooter up just for you.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates please call the office on 01789 298182
If you are not happy with the product and want to return you have a 14 day period to do this. Please call us on 01789 298182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and order number and we will arrange a returns label for you. The cost of the return will be deducted from the refund amount. The price of this varies from each product.
Even the most careful of drivers can fall victim to circumstances out of their control. Our mobility scooter insurance policy is specifically designed to give you peace of mind and keep you mobile. These are some of the key benefits of taking out insurance.
- 24/7 National Accident Recovery
- Puncture Repair (Puncture repair is now available on our plus insurance cover.)
- No Excess
- Accidental Damage (Including damage by fire, storm and flood.)
- Public Liability (up to £5,000,000)
- Theft & Vandalism
- 90 Day Worldwide Cover (including in-flight transactions)