Motability Partner – Active Mobility
You can lease a new electric scooter or power chair from Active Mobility every 3 years, using your government-funded mobility allowance.
If you suffer from impaired mobility, the Motability Scheme may enable you to access the mobility equipment you need, providing you meet certain conditions.
Active Mobility will help you every step of the way
Active Mobility are a Motability partner. We can help you every step of the way. From helping you to fill in the required forms, to providing a free demonstration in the comfort of your own home, to delivering and assembling your brand new scooter ready to use.
Contact us today, either by phone or by using the form below. We will arrange an appointment and you can look forward to the independence your new scooter or wheelchair will bring.
The Motability Scheme has helped over 3 million people get mobile.
Now it’s your turn!
Call Today to get started
Motability Enquiry Form
How does the Motability scheme work?
- 3 years comprehensive insurance
- 3 years full parts and labour warranty
- No call out charges
- Annual servicing and repairs
- Free replacement batteries and tyres
- Free puncture repair
- 24-hour breakdown recovery service
The Motability Scheme provides mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs on a three-year contract hire basis as follows:
To join the scheme, you must be receiving one of the following Government payments:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).