Life After Lockdown
‘The Show Must Go on!’
- Home visits available for local assessments, product deliveries and collections
- PPE to be worn at all times (including face masks) and social distancing measures observed
- Servicing still up and running for any emergency breakdown and repairs
- Appointment only visits to our showroom
- Zoom meetings available for in depth product discussions and small demonstrations as required
We’re all getting excited at the thought of life returning to normal, and gaining some of the freedoms back that we have had to manage without for the past couple of months.
The truth is though that for a little while we’ll have to adjust to a new normal, but that doesn’t necessarily have to be a bad thing!
Private Shop Appointments Now Available
Here at Active Mobility we have spent a lot of time over the past few weeks reflecting on how we can keep our most vulnerable customers as safe as possible, whilst still helping with their mobility needs. We are delighted to say that as from today we will be offering an ‘appointment only’ service at our showroom on Wharf Road, Stratford Opon Avon.
This will allow for minimal contact since we can ensure no other customers and only minimal staff in the showroom at your chosen time. We can also reassure you that the shop is thoroughly cleaned and sterilised between visits to reduce the risk of cross contaminiation, and that PPE will be worn at all times.
If you’d like to take advantage of this please call on 01789 298182 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you booked in.
Spaces are limited, so please get in touch as soon as possible to avoid delays
Keep Safe and Keep Well