When you own any mobility equipment, it is important to have your equipment serviced on a regular basis. This can help to avoid a costly and inconvenience breakdown of your mobility equipment.
We can service Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, Riser Chairs, Beds and Hoists. Didn’t buy the equipment from Active Mobility, not a problem, we can still look after your trusted equipment.
When you are in need of a service or a repair, give us a call on 01789 298182 and we will arrange a convenient date and time to carry out the repair. The service or repair can be carried out on site or in our workshop. If you need a loan Mobility Scooter while we have your scooter, please mention this at the time of booking and we will provide you with a FREE loan Mobility Scooter.
COMPREHENSIVE 14 POINT INSPECTION & SERVICE
- Check battery voltage with multimeter
- Check the brushes on the motor
- Check all wires and connection plugs
- Check all relevant areas are lubricated
- Check steering rack is aligned
- Check brakes are working correctly
- Check all bulbs are working correctly
- Check all tyres/wheels are correctly fixed and inflated
- Check all fixings are secure including wing mirrors, basket, arm rests etc.
- Check charger is operating correctly
- Thorough road test to ensure scooter is operating correctly
- Take note of any replacement parts needed
- Take a photograph of the scooter’s batch label
- Give the scooter a complete clean over
Get in touch on 01789 298182 or send us an email to email@example.com to book.
Service Prices for our local customers
|Manual Wheelchair||£ 35.00|
|Portable Scooter or Electric Wheelchair||£ 75.00|
|4 MPH Scooter||£ 85.00|
|Road Legal Scooter||£ 95.00|
|Electric wheelchair||£ 95.00|
|Collections and returns based on from CV37 0AD or CV32|
|Upto 10 miles included in service prices|
|10 – 20 miles||£ 20.00|
|20 – 40 miles||£ 40.00|
|Over 41 miles by arrangement|
|Non service work collection/returns within 10 miles||£ 15.00|
|Hourly labour rate||£ 44.00|
|Call out Charge, including 20 minutes labour||£ 45.00|
|Testing Batteries (when dropped into workshop)||£ 15.00|
Parts are extra, unless still covered under warranty.
We will always aim to try and diagnose and fix the issue in one call out. However in the instance that this isn’t possible, the second callout and labour charge will be at a reduced rate of £35.00
It’s important to get scooters serviced once a year so that it doesn’t affect the manufacturers warranty going forward. It also reduces the risk of unexpected breakdown and repairs.
Nationwide Servicing and Repairs – Mainland UK
|Callout & Labour 1 hour||£ 65.00|
|Callout with no faults found||£ 45.00|
|Second callout and Labour 1 hour||£ 35.00|
We will attempt to diagnose if any parts are required before we call out, and we will order these parts prior to calling out. We will always aim to try and diagnose and fix the issue in one call out. However in the instance that this isn’t possible, the second callout and labour charge will be at a reduced rate of £35.00